20 Powerful Questions to Help You Build a Better Blog Today

Posted By |
build a better blog
To build a credible blog you need to focus on different aspects of Blogging and Online Marketing. Becoming good at anything takes hard work.The people who are willing to sweat to craft a worthy life will surely win.
A little bit of personal introspection can help you to take your blog to a higher plane .

Want to build a more better and awesome blog like the professionals? You don't need any heavy and hefty books, encyclopedias or CDs, you just need to answer few questions.


Take a little time from your busy online life to ask yourself these 20 Powerful yet Simple questions.

1.  Why do I have a blog ?
2.  To whom does my blog add value ?
3.  Does the world want my blog ?
4.  What does my target audience want my site to be?
5.  How likely is it that a visitor would share and recommend my blog to someone in their network?
6.  What makes my blog different from other blogs ?
7.  Does my content prove beneficial to my readers ?
8.  What is my ultimate goal being a blogger? How far have I achieved it ?
9.  Would anyone spare his valuable time to appreciate my work ?
10.  Am I in a good place physically, mentally and emotionally after starting my online business ?
11.  Is the time spent on my blog directly proportional to the outcomes I've got?
12.  Do I have an edge over similar competing blogs ?
13.  Do I possess the necessary skills and abilities in running a successful blog ?
14.  Do I have the faith that I would put my heart and soul for my blog in case it's not competent enough?
15.  Is my blog sustainable ?
16.  What risk would I take if I knew I could not fail?
17.  Would anyone buy a product that I've recommended ?If not, Why?
18.  Would anyone get bored of my site ? If so, why ?
19.  Why would it be a good idea for somebody to turn into my customer or client rather than going to one of my competitor ?
20.   On the off chance that my blog was no more on the web, would anyone miss it?


Over to You


What do you think about these questions ? Aren't they powerful enough ?Would you like to share any tips on building a better blog? Please leave your comments below.



Hit the"Like"button. It means alot :)

0 comments: